Musings from the Mundane

Why not write and pass on this simple mundane life?

20061106

Infamous

Not Just Famous....but IN-famous.

-Three Amigos

Political Messages to the House: Bill Clinton, Earl Blumenauer, Storm Large...all telling me who I should vote for. Your ballot had to be in the mail by Friday to guarantee it counting. The calls were on Friday, Saturday and Tonight.

(I don't know how y'all in polling states do it....fill out the scantron sheet and put it in the mail or drop it off is definitely the way to go)

Tonight's rains revealed I have a roof leak to repair.

Even though I think I'm a straightfoward person; I wonder how political I actually am.

DON'T FORGET TOMORROW IS NOVEMBER 7!

and I think I've been stirring up the pot nicely....if only I'd stir it up abit for myself....STOP THE INFAMOUS EL GUAPO

I lived in the brown twin tower to the right for a year, Waikiki, Oahu, November 2004, by LHD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home