Musings from the Mundane

Why not write and pass on this simple mundane life?

20070102

No Way

New Year's Rocked, I hope everyone had a good one as well.

I went to a party that my Seattle friends had. I had a good time. I put together a camera strap. I tricked a 20 guesses computer game. I watched parts of a foreign language film with a seeming lot of massaging a naked lady; on mute with a music soundtrack. I talked to people from around the country. I can chalk up talking to someone else with Ukrainian heritage. I got a chance to feel mentally slow (other trades must need to talk fast or something). I heard what the windstorm was like up North. I learned there's a McMennamin's (equivalent) you can live in at the top of one of the Seattle hills. I learned if you drink enough you can render a (binoculared) worded neon sign into just being a bunch of vertical lines.

They have a view of the space needle from where they live. I've never seen the Seattle New Year's fireworks before. There was some discussion beforehand (and some disbelief) about where the fireworks might be launched from. I was not disappointed at all (and it gave me a little joke..most likely only at my amusement toward the end of the night).

I mooched my way through the weekend.....

Koolau Range, Nuuanu Pali Overlook, Oahu, Hawaii, November 2004, by LHD

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nice having ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home