Musings from the Mundane

Why not write and pass on this simple mundane life?

20061127

Annual Movie Day

Rather than Shopping the Day After Thanksgiving, I go to the movies with my sisters/brother.

This Year's Shows:

Flushed Away. Its a fun movie. Sometimes I feel like the main rat character.

Borat. There are some funny parts and some parts that are hard to watch. I just have fun talking in broken english like the Borat character.

Stranger than Fiction. I liked this movie the most out of the bunch. A departure for the typical Will Farrell movie. (of course we got to see many scenes from Talladega Nights during "the 20"...stupid Regal Cinemas premovie TV....)

Running joke of the day was about my sisters really wanting to see the Bond movie.

Anyhow, hopefully everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Posting will be sparse to sporadic until I figure out what I want to do regarding lost internet at the house.....

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did your sisters like the Bond movie?

(jk)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Dern said...

(I found a "lifeline" (laughs)....connection)

One of these days, the world may know.

Of course we are coming up on the season of "Lets not watch Its A Wonderful Life....Lets watch Bond." Its a special time of year when the 15 days of 007 is on.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home