Musings from the Mundane

Why not write and pass on this simple mundane life?

20070113

Opposites Attract

If this were entirely true with relationships, what would my opposite be?

She'd dislike the outdoors, but grudgingly go.
She'd be into drawing (or digital photography).
She'd hate reading/spending time in a Library, but would have lots of time for it.
She'd be organized and neat.
She wouldn't eat fish.
She'd throw as much away as she possibly could.
She'd be serious all the time.
She'd talk a lot, loudly.
She'd enjoy cleaning.
She'd have a lot of techno gadgets, but abhor the computer or computer games.
She'd rather watch TV than film.
She wouldn't drink alcohol or caffeine.
She'd be a marathon runner.
She'd think more about the future than the past or present.
She'd flit from place to place.
She'd be an expert in one thing and not have a great interest in a bunch of other things.
She'd know a lot about fashion.
She'd know about all sorts of places to go in the city.
She'd rarely frequent just a few.
Her spelling would be atrocious.

So, if you know someone fitting (some of) the bill, let me know....


Oil leaches, USS Arizona Memorial, Hawai'i, November 2004, by LHD

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dern, there's someone out there for you.

- C

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Dern said...

I know.

Hopefully, my timing will be spot on too.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you live with a woman that couldn't eat fish?

That would not jive with me at all. Fish eating nearly defines my culinary loves.

- C

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dern said...

I think I could (as long as her not-fisheatingness still let me go fishing on occassion and eat fish myself)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home