Musings from the Mundane

Why not write and pass on this simple mundane life?

20081202

1920

Travels Some More

I was down in Sacramento this weekend for my grandmother's 88th Birthday.

One of my cousins tells me that it seems like I'm always travelling somewhere. (I look at my stick-on states map and a map of the world and I disagree a little....or I must always be going the same places...)

Things I got saw this weekend (besides Family):

Folsom State Prison (see this also)

California Foundry Museum

Vintage Ford

Lockheed EC-121 Warning Star aircraft at the Aerospace Museum in the former McClellan Airbase. My dad recollects this is the plane my grandpa worked on as a mechanic at Mather Field.



After the Beavs Performance this weekend, all I gotta say is GO BRUINS!

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post. I certainly appreciate this site. Continue the good work!



Feel free to visit my homepage: baseball bat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home